Friday 14 December 2012

An Unexpected Question.. for you!

Last night  I went to the midnight premier of the Hobbit. Which in result has reunited me with my Lord of the Rings obsession. My boyfriend moved away to a different province today... so naturally I baked 4 batches of cookies and am currently watching The Fellowship of the Ring.
I just texted my boyfriend, what I believe to be, an excellent question...
"Would you rather be a hobbit, elf, dwarf, human of Rohan, Human of Gondor, a grey wizard, a white wizard, or an orc?"
What would you choose to be? and why? :)

Originally I thought I would want to be an elf: beautiful, calm, elegant. reading, thinking, and being wise. Living in the ever so peaceful Rivendale.
but.... then I thought... how boring! I want to be a hobbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment