Thursday 20 December 2012

Paleo Diet

My boyfriend is the smartest and most determined person I know. When he chooses to do something, he first researches it to its core and then does it full out, without any excuses.
That is why I fully trust his opinion when it comes to Paleo.
About 6 months ago he started the Paleo diet, which most of you have probably stumbled upon at some point. If not, I recommend you google it. It is not so much a diet as a clean and healthy way of living. The best part about it is that the recipes are soooooo good! My boyfriend creates amazing healthy dishes nightly that are clean (no growth hormones, no antibiotic enjected meats, and most importantly 100% grass fed meats and dairy products) and healthy (no artificial sugar, no glutin, no chemicals, no processed foods). Fact: when meat says "grass fed" that just means the animal was fed grass for a few months at the end of its life. Make sure it says "100% grass Fed". You can find butter that is from 100% grass fed cows as well!
More info and recipes to come :)
Below is a Paleo roasted chicken and Veggies that my boy made. wait until I get you the recipe for his "Paleo lean %100 grass fed burger on lettuce (sans bread) with freshly made chutney"... So good... Best chutney I've ever had.
Keeper? I think so.

Unfortunately I'm the kinda girl that likes to partake in the occasional McDonald's burger eating contest... but I think I see the light...

No comments:

Post a Comment